I've worked with Mary Kay many times over the past eight years for gemstone jewelry, as well as, custom handmade jewelry. I was so excited to be able to work with her again and to be a part of Lauren's, wedding planning. Working with Brides is so much fun. I love hearing about all the wedding details!
- 2 Maids of Honor
- 3 Bridesmaids
- Jewelry sets with necklaces and earrings
- Maids of Honor jewelry sets would be slightly different than Bridesmaids
- Allure Bridals chiffon dress #1369 in burgundy (shown above in champagne)
- Bridal party would be wearing nude shoes
- White Calla Lilly flowers
- Groomsmen will be in slate blue
When the three of us met, I presented Lauren with a narrowed down selection of Swarovski Crystals and Pearls that I felt best fit her wedding vision. We discussed various design elements and bead setups that would most closely resemble the inspiration necklace that Lauren had seen. The final detail was for Lauren to decide if she wanted gold or silver metal. With her wedding colors of champagne and burgundy, she decided on gold metal.
My only disappointment with the creation of these custom wedding jewelry pieces was that Swarovski did not have a larger selection of burgundy crystals. But, that didn't stop this creative mind!
There were so many beautiful details put into the design of Lauren's Wedding Jewelry that I am going to be breaking them up into separate posts.